Investment Analyst (M&A)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 21 Feb 19
One of the world's leading providers of reinsurance and insurance firm is looking for an (2 - 5 years exp) M&A Investment Associate to join the Principal Investments & Acquisitions (PI&A) team. The role will be based in Hong Kong whilst covering the entire Asia-Pacific region. More experienced candidates will be considered as AVP.
- Actively engage in M&A activities in Asia-Pacific and manage the Principal Investments portfolio
- Evaluate specific transactions and preparation of proposals and transaction structuring.
- Participate in market data research, financial modelling, and drafting of investment proposals.
- Perform due diligence on investment targets and collaborate with external advisors and internal teams
- Build and maintain relationships with business partners and clients.
- Prepare portfolio management reports and board briefing materials.
- Degree in economics, finance or business management preferred
- 2 - 5 years of IBD, Corporate Finance or (re)insurance working experience
- Excellent financial acumen and financial modelling
- Excellent oral and written English skills is a MUST; additional relevant language skills are a plus.
- Fast learner and able to work independently and multi-tasking
- Occasion to travel within Asia-Pacific