Averest Capital Group is an alternative investment management and financial services firm. As an alternative investment manager, we specialise in venture capital, private equity and hedge fund strategies. We also provide our clients with investment advisory and securities brokerage services. Averest Capital Limited is licensed in Hong Kong under SFO to conduct Type 1 (dealing in securities), Type 4 (advising on securities) and Type 9 (asset management) regulated activities.
- Responsible for conducting in-depth fundamental research, valuation and modelling for further analysis in China A share;
- Maintain and track data/metrics on specific finance tools and economic trends;
- Prepare investment memo for investment committee meetings;
- Provide research data and report;
- Perform ad-hoc assignments and projects as required.
- Bachelor Degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experiences in equity research / other investment related research fields, buy side experience is preferred;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in China Market research;
- Solid research capability plus some investment research experience;
- Strong analytical and research skills;
- Independent, mature thinking and very passionate about the career as an Investment Analyst;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is preferred.