A unique opportunity to work in a highly successful Asset Management firm has arisen.
A unique opportunity to work in a highly successful Asset Management firm has arisen. Our client is seeking an experienced Investment Analyst to join a small team of investment professionals. Directly reports to Head of Investment, the successful candidate will be involved in all facets of the investment process, including sourcing and evaluation new investment opportunities, preparing financial models, performing industry and market research, drafting investment presentations, and analyzing and reporting on existing investments, which include direct investments and equity funds.
- Preparation of rigorous financial modeling, investment memos and recommendations for investment team approvals
- Evaluate investment opportunities to maximize working capital efficiency
- Present investment ideas and articulate investment thesis, risks and payoff for each recommendation to senior stakeholders
- Conduct analysis of specific companies and designated sectors that are identified as potential investment opportunities
- Origination, research, analysis, due diligence and create as well as execution of investment strategies
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- A minimum of 5 to 10 years' of relevant experience across both Buy-Side and Sell-Side would be ideal
- Outstanding analytical and organizational skills
- Fluent English and native Mandarin are essential
- Strong conceptual and critical thinking skills; able to identify and assess key issues rather than simply filtering and reprocessing information
- Ability to articulate and defend investment theses through both written and verbal communications