Our clients are Hedge Funds looking for candidates with excellent academic and professional experience in private or public sectors. Candidates who are interested to move to public equities are welcomed to apply.
Responsibilities may include:
- Conducting primary, in-depth research by analyzing financial statements, real- time data and surveys
- Consulting third-party data sources to gather and compile data
- Supporting Analysts in developing and updating models in Excel
- Interpreting and using complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve and optimize results
- Communicating relevant company and industry information to Analysts
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree with strong GPA (required)
- At least 2 years of work experience at a high quality institution, with strong performance reviews and top ranking amongst peer group
- Interest in one or more of Consumer, TMT, Real Estate, Health Care, and Cyclical sectors and equity investing
- Language skills: Mandarin (native), English (fluent)
The ideal candidate possesses the following traits:
- Independence of thought: we strive to be unbiased and develop objective, data-centric theses to drive investment decisions.
- Efficient communication: our research efforts are extensive, but our ideas are communicated clearly and simply.
- Autonomous and self-starting: we are a team of high-performing, motivated investment professionals; we are proactive and direct our own work.
- Intellectual honesty: we value the ability to see the truth, even amidst confusion and conflict. We strive to recognize the current, correct investment decision rather than simply continuing to advocate for prior recommendations.
- Passion for research and investing: our team is engaged and excited to pursue differentiated research, supported by the firm's significant resources.