Investment Analyst - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd
- 13 Nov 17 2017-11-13
The position supports investment team, following up investment performance, enhance post-investment supervision, institutionalize post-investment procedures and specific operation measures. Perform data analyzing on current asset holding and long term trends, monitoring investment risks and economic influences. The asset portfolio represents a multi-billion dollar allocation of the fund, with significant impact on the long-run performance, stability, and liquidity of the investment. Close coordination and frequent communication with investment team of all asset class.
- Responsible for the follow-up of investment performance, post-investment management and supervision and issue report on a regular time schedule;
- To Formulate, institutionalize, and streamline relevant systems and procedures for post-investment management;
- Responsible for conducting Investment Budgeting, Cash Flow Forecast, ALM related analysis;
- Determine the follow-up management and inspection priorities and key points according to specific Investment project, and propose project post-investment management measures;
- Monitoring comprehensive risk of invested projects, issuing periodic project assessment reports, proposing risk control recommendations, and implementing the rectification measures for risk matters;
- Analyze and measure the target company's industry, business model, financial position, investment highlights and investment risks, transaction structure, and exit benefits;
- Conducting post-Investment integration planning and overall project appraisal of projects prepared for acquisitions and investments, participating in due diligence work on investment projects, and valuing projects;
- Planning and implementation of project exits;
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in asset management for insurance companies or asset management companies (Candidates with less experiences will be considered as Assistant Investment Analyst)
- Obtained a bachelor degree from a prominent university, with concentration in business/finance/economics subject preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of corporate law is an advantage
- Familiar with various regulatory requirements for investments, SFO and HK Listing Rules and regulations of the Office of the Commissioner of Insurance is an advantage
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication, and time-management skills
- Be proficient in written Chinese and English, spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin (proficiency in Putonghua is a must)
- Ability to work independently under pressure and time constraints
- Be able to use the common computer software application in Bloomberg, word processing, spreadsheet, PowerPoint, etc.