As manager of Fund of Hedge Funds, the investment team is primarily composed of analysts that look for hedge fund opportunities globally.
Our investment team members would be focusing primarily on hedge fund research and helping to identify structural investment themes targeting absolute returns.
This is an opportunity for candidates who just graduated or graduating soon from reputable universities with excellent academic performance, and are passionate to build their career in asset management, AND, those with not more than 2 years of working experience who are keen to leverage skills further and to work with a team of established investment professionals
- Conduct both investment and operational due diligence on hedge funds
- Carry out in-depth manager interviews and analysis
- Participate in preparing investment notes
- Help in monitoring global macro risks to existing investments
- Contribute to idea generation on investment themes
- Develop relationships with sell-side capital introduction teams and hedge fund communities to source investment ideas
Qualification and skills:
- An outstanding record of professional and academic achievement.
- Preferable with a background in the areas of computer science, general science, biomedical, mathematics, finance.
- Experience in data management and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills and good common sense.
- Good investing mindset, ability to think independently about an investment.
- Strong quantitative background with programming skills will be a plus.
- Solid interpersonal skills; motivated, hardworking team player.
- Those with experience either in IBD, Research, Consulting or an Investment Group or hands-on Experience using Python, Matlab or R is a plus.
- MUST be bilingual with excellent command of English a PRE-REQUISITE.