- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Haiyin Wealth Management Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 19 Nov 17 2017-11-19
Position: Investment Analyst
· Conduct fundamental analysis in investment projects and perform financial analysis.
· Support fund managers in research projects and maintain contact and communication with external business partners.
· Collect complete research information, perform analysis on the data, properly file all relevant information.
· Be flexible and be able to support more than one investment products or strategies.
· University degree and preferred with a CFA/ CFP accreditation.
· Minimum of 2 years of generalist analyst experience in investment research or related areas.
· SFC licensed.
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Bloomberg & Reuters.
· Detail oriented, well organized and able to work independently.
· Team player with positive attitude and strong communication skill.
· Excellent communications skills in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and solely for recruitment purpose.