International Talent Acquisition Leader, APAC
- Attractive package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 18 Apr 18 2018-04-18
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $1.9 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco. Wells Fargo has approximately 286,000 team members in more than 35 countries and territories who support customers to conduct business in the global economy.
With more than 1,500 team members in APAC, Wells Fargo is continuously looking for opportunities to expand across the region. We serve middle market companies, large corporations and financial institutions, and capabilities include trade finance, FX, financing, capital raising & advisory and asset management. Our regional presence grew following the acquisition of GE Capital’s Commercial Distribution Finance platform in 2016.
The International Talent Acquisition (ITA) team has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Recruiting Leader to align and execute recruiting strategies specifically for the Asia Pacific (APAC) region. In this position, you will lead a team of recruiting professionals with responsibilities ranging from recruitment strategy and delivery, specialist support and recruiting compliance.
Scope of role includes recruitment of interns, early talent and professional hires across all lines of business and support functions for 14 countries in Asia Pacific, predominantly Hong Kong, China, Australia, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
- Build and execute an effective and efficient internal and external talent acquisition strategy to fulfil identified business needs and objectives, and exceed service level expectations.
- Leadership, development and retention of a 7-8 person team in Hong Kong of high-performing and skilled professionals, including senior recruiters and recruitment support.
- Manage organizational delivery through metrics; ensure performance is monitored and driven by recruiter operational, sourcing, compliance dashboards
- Work with senior executives to consult and advise on recruiting strategies and solutions that improve and sustain business success including anticipating future state and driving results.
- Participate in and communicate the development of recruiting programs and services designed to enhance culture, reinforce key business strategies and reinforce the team member experience and engagement.
- Effectively represent APAC’s needs and nuances with regards enterprise-wide and international-wide recruiting strategies, technology platforms, processes and programs as needed.
- Ensure compliance with corporate and government requirements.
- Work closely with the ITA Operations team to ensure policies, programs, procedures and analytics are fit for purpose in APAC and any technology or tool rollouts meet APAC’s needs and are fully embedded.
- Collaborate with the ITA Talent Channels team and business leaders on sourcing strategies, eg to further build out and consolidate an early talent strategy for APAC, drive direct sourcing strategies.
- Partner with the ITA Talent Strategy team to develop and implement strategies to increase capability to attract diverse candidates to all business units.
- Collaborate with other HR COEs and business and country HRBPs within APAC to ensure alignment to the One HR model.
- Connect with external resources, peer organizations, etc. to identify and understand recruiting and market trends impacting business lines across the region footprint.
- Leadership and credibility will be determining factors in selection. Successful candidates will be articulate and possess a demonstrated leadership capability; they will have strong inter-personal effectiveness. This leader will be recognized for accomplishments related to hiring, retaining, and developing a world-class recruiting team.
- A seasoned leader with demonstrated experience in positions of increasing responsibility in human resources with emphasis in the following areas: Recruiting, Talent Development, Talent Management and a deep knowledge of the talent market within Asia Pacific.
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing on strategies to source and recruit a diverse candidate pools and limited reliance on agency support.
- Effective communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills; project management; staffing capacity planning skills; a strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to fluently articulate business strategy and operations; translating organizational strategies into clear objectives and business action.
- Able to effectively and constructively lead change in an organization.
- Results oriented with outstanding ability to motivate teams and mobilize the resources to accomplish objectives.
- A true team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships internally and externally.
- A strong and effective manager and leader, capable of identifying, attracting, retaining and developing talented and productive team members.
- An impeccable reputation for integrity, accuracy, consistency, big picture orientation and business acumen.
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with strong risk mitigation and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. The Employee, as a Wells Fargo team member, is accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.