International Operations Manager
- Competitive Remuneration
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 12 Oct 18
A managerial role for a fixed shift of 12 noon - 9pm under International Operations.
- Supervises day to day operations for an operational unit and/ or staff supporting international businesses, products, and systems.
- Under management guidance, supervises nonexempt staff to ensure effective delivery of services and adherence to all U.S. and foreign regulatory compliance procedures.
- Provides training, performance evaluation and coaching. Implements processes to maximize efficiency of operations.
Market Skills and Certifications
- Bachelor degree or above, preferable in banking, finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing remittance or bills operations
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English. Fluency in spoken Mandarin is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and customer service mindset to provide solution in a tactful manner
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills in motivating teamwork within the department and with working partners
- Flexible to work on shift and able to report duty on HK public holidays
- Able to work under typhoon and black rainstorm situation