A multinational bank is looking for an agile junior business analyst on 12 months rolling contract.
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia as well as globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Attention to details, persistent and patient
- Previous Project experience, within the financial industry, with Hands on UAT
experience is an advantage
- Adept with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint skill
- A customer centric attitude, with a strong track record of solving complex
- A solid understanding of agile and it's principles and comfortable working with
cross functional teams from developers to no technical stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills in articulating complex concept in single
- Team player and very flexible to cope with fast changing atmosphere
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- 3-5 years Banking Domain experience required
- Experience or knowledge in banking hierarchy/ banking operation
- Experience or knowledge in trustee/fund operations will be an asset
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Project exposure would be an asset
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.