Internal Audit Manager - Asset Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- One Arrow Consulting
- 14 Dec 17 2017-12-14
Our client is one of the Top-Tier Leading Asset Management firms with global presence across different strategic locations. They are currently looking for an experienced candidate to join their experienced Internal Audit team focusing on leading audit engagements for Wealth and Asset Management.
Reporting directly to the Director, you will be responsible for leading audit projects across the Asia region. You will be responsible in adding value to the business by working together with management from all levels and providing professional audit support to various business lines as well as improving the quality or risk management and internal controls. In addition, you will also prepare audit reports and utilizing technology to improve efficiency and audit processes to ensure projects to be completed in a reasonable time frame.
To qualify for the role you will require the following knowledge/skills:
- Strong audit knowledge in Asset Management business , methodologies, controle framewokrs etc.
- 4-5 years of experience, candidates from both inhouse and Big 4 are welcome
- Asia regional exposure would be an advantage
- Ability to deal with senior management level engagements
- Professional accounting qualifications such as CPA, ACCA etc. or auditing qualifications such as CIA, CISA
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Management
All applicants interested please send me your update CV: nelson.leung @onearw.com