Our clients are a well-known and fast expanding banks and now looking for high calibre to join their group.
- Carry out audit assignments and evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, identify areas for improvement and provide recommendations
- Conduct independent assurance over the implementation of prevailing regulatory requirement and industry standard
- Follow up remedial actions to be taken by appropriate units on the deficiency findings, self-assessment review or regulator’s comments
- Develop audit planning & programs and prepare audit reports
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines
- Holder of professional qualifications in accounting or internal audit
- Possess of CPA and CISA/CISSP is highly preferred
- Minimum 3 years of internal audit experience in the bank
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090