Internal Audit - AVP/VP
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 17 Mar 19
Our client, a regional corporate bank, is looking for an AVP/VP for their internal audit team.
- Perform business and operational audit on Hong Kong and Overseas business units.
- Perform audit field work testing.
- Provide control advice to business units on new products and new businesses.
- Coordinate quarterly follow up on the implementation status of audit recommendations and promote an effective control environment across the firm.
- Undertaking risk assessments, lead and / or perform internal audit engagements of diverse business units or functions to deliver the audit plan established.
- Assist in liaison with regulatory authorities and external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of management reports and audit committee materials.
- Assist in research on business risks and control practices.
- Provide training to internal auditors in HK and other locations, when required.
- University graduated in Accounting or Finance related disciplines with CPA / CIA / CISA or equivalent qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years of internal audit experience and external audit experience, preferably within an accounting or financial services environment.
- Sound knowledge in banking products (e.g. corporate banking, credit, structured finance, treasury etc.), related controls, regulatory requirements and banking systems.
- Able to work independently, and with good team spirit.
- Good communication, planning and project management skills.
- Occasional travel is required.
Candidates with less experience may also apply and will be considered as Senior Associate position.