Intern, Risk Management
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Intern recruited will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities on part-time basis, particularly in (i) managing the systems infrastructure; (ii) delivering activities related to facilitating and creation of accurate and clear system user requirements; and (iii) User Acceptance Testing (UAT) management Roles and Responsibilities
Minimum Job Requirements
- Assist in preparing functional specification document
- Assist in coordinating with developers and business stakeholders specifically to align the solution with the user requirements
- Assist to identify test scope, scenarios and total test cases with system analyst & IT business analyst
- Perform system UAT and follow up with developers and business stakeholders for defect fixing and UAT deployments
- Consolidate gaps identified during UAT for follow up in a master list
- Assist to identify viable solutions to the business problem
- Weekly report to supervisor on works progress and issues. Ensure issues are tracked and resolved in a timely manner
- Other ad-hoc projects, as required
- Student currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience as an intern with multi-national a plus. Previous working background on business analyst or project management is a definite advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Sound computer applications skills, including using advanced functions of PowerPoint, MS Word, and Excel. Knowledge with MS Power Application is a definite asset
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.