- Hong Kong
- Temporary, Part time
Intern (Corporate Finance Group)
Location: Hong KongThe Role / Responsibilities:
- Assists with the delivery of various ratings projects through such tasks as gathering and collating data, preparation of data series and creative charting
- Works with the MD on various analytical and statistical assignments including preparing financial spreadsheets and undertaking financial modelling, which leads to first drafts of analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information
- Responsible for drafting meeting minutes as required, tags and prepares items for follow-up and proactively coordinates internally for resolution of outstanding issues. Schedules follow-up meetings and tracks completeness
- Attends project and other relevant meetings as an observer
- Monitors relevant news and appropriately flags relevant items / developments
- ? Proactively completes administrative tasks such as but not limited to preparation of materials for project meetings, other internal and/or external meetings.
Ratings & Research Support
- Bachelor's degree / MBA student. Ideally has started or completed CFA Level 1
- Good accounting background (e.g., coursework and / or relevant work experience in accounting)
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills a must
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and prioritize tasks accordingly
- May have some experience in a relevant field (preferred but not necessary)
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.