Intern, Corporate Audit
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The individual will undertake various internal audit and management reporting related tasks in the Corporate Audit team of Group Internal Audit. Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Develop an understanding of the AIA audit approach, methodology and the audit software
- Assist with auditors with documenting the risks, controls and audit test steps for various audit engagements
- Assist in performing data analysis
- Identify accounting and audit issues; articulate the issue and raise potential solutions
- Assist in the compilation of audit and management reports
- Support the team in conducting research aiming to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and support industry best practice processes
- Performs other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- Working hours per week should not be less than 12.
• University graduate or undergraduate in management information system, auditing or business-related discipline
• Have a strong command of English and Chinese (reading and writing)
• Demonstrate abilities to solve problem and work independently
• Possess the requisite self-confidence required to raise issues and ask questions of peers, supervisors, and other employees
• Strong analytical and organisational skills
• Proficient in and Microsoft Office, and any data analysis tools (e.g. ACL, Tableau etc.)
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.