Intermediary Marketing Manager
- Competitive Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- PineBridge Investments Asia Limited
- 07 Mar 18 2018-03-07
PineBridge Investments is a private, global asset Manager focused on active, high-conviction investing. We draw on the collective power of our experts in each discipline, market, and region of the world through an open culture of collaboration designed to identify the best ideas. Our mission is to exceed clients' expectations on evey level, every day. As of 31 December 2017, the firm managed US$85.3 billion across global asset classes for sophisticated investors around the world.
Independent since 2010, our roots developed as the former asset management arm of AIG with decades of investment experience and history managing developed and emerging markets portfolios, as well as traditional and alternative asset classes.
Today, our clients include pension plans, insurance companies, official institutions, private banks, advisors and intermediaries, supported by offices and staff in 20 locations. Our footprint enables us to deliver the firm's full capabilities to investors at a local level, working closely to understand investor objectives, meet their needs, and help to solve their challenges.
For additional information on PineBridge Investments, visit www.pinebridge.com.hk
This position is based in Hong Kong, and is structured to work closely with global, regional and local stakeholders and marketing team members to coordinate and deliver integrated marketing initiatives in China, Hong Kong and Singapore, to support the growth of the intermediary business.
- Develop and execute on strategic marketing efforts supporting the Asia intermediary channel, including private banks, insurance ILPs and wealth managers.
- Manage integrated campaigns and events designed to generate awareness, engage clients and generate leads in relation to the firm's brand and investment capabilities in the region.
- Oversee the local funds literature hierarchy and the development and timely delivery of marketing materials (fund flyers, updating pitchbooks, email campaigns) to support campaigns and sales needs; collaborate with global colleagues to streamline fund materials.
- Manage award submissions promoting the firm, asset class capabilities and products.
- Chinese language PR support, translations, advertorials, premiums, and other support needed for the successful execution of local initiatives.
- Measure, record and report the impact and effectiveness of all marketing initiatives and activities; use learnings to inform future strategy and tactics.
- Collaborate with global colleagues on the successful execution of global projects including: corporate messaging & visual identity project, digital strategy, global content and campaigns.
- 5-7 years of solid and seasoned experience in asset management intermediary marketing for Hong Kong and Singapore
- Proven ability and skill to implement across marketing channels including but not limited to advertising, events, content development and other promotional activities
- Strong, collaborative team player who is highly efficient and creative
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong understanding of asset management industry, portfolio management concepts and products across different asset classes
- Experience in Hong Kong and Singapore markets, and good knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Proficiency in Mandarin and Simplified Chinese would be an advantage)
- Ability to manage and interact effectively with cross-cultural teams across different levels of seniority
- Detail oriented, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- General knowledge of the creative production process, graphic design, printing and web
- Bachelor's degree required
We offer attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. You will also be provided with training, coaching and support to excel in your career. Pleae send a detailed resume in confidence, stating qualifications, expected salary and contact phone number to email@example.com.