We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We're currently seeking a high calibre profession to join our team as
You will be responsible for:
- To collaborate with branch sales staff to provide professional insurance planning services by meeting potential customers
- To analyze customers’ personal financial situation and identify their needs in financial services; and recommends life insurance products and investment-linked products to best suit their needs.
- To provide quality after-sales services to maintain the customer relationship and solicits referral business to expand the customer base.
- To work closely with branch sales staff to optimize the sales results.
- To maximize business opportunities to achieve individual sales target
- To co-ordinate and support sales events (e.g. seminars).
- To update team manager on the business progress and outlook in formulation of corresponding support strategies.
- To provide training and coaching support to sales staff such that high quality customer service can be delivered consistently.
- Implement relevant measures including briefing and discussion forum to support sales and marketing programs.
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- To comply with the guidelines listed in operation manual and IPSP on all sales process