Insurance Sales Support Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Feb 18 2018-02-14
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfilling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Insurance Sales Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Support the development of platform, system, reinforcement programs and tools
- Support Insurance Sales teams and branch network
- Support the effective rollout of all sales support initiatives, for example marketing campaign, new product and sales tool launch, sales application system revamp, and business practices
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery to enhance customer satisfaction
- Improve customer experience through continuous support of Wealth Sales business and initiatives
- Support Insurance Sales Head and Product Expert Heads in developing and implementing the business plans and strategies and provide coaching to other service staff
- Ensure all processes and procedures are accurate and in accordance with HSBC Bank policy standards and regulatory requirements
- Comply with local regulations in all aspects of strategy, sales processes, product suitability, client correspondence, financial promotions, administration and complaint handling
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- Solid years of financial services working experience
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive, energetic, self-motivated with strong initiative
- Broad knowledge of the financial service industry and global marketplace
- Proven ability to develop strong, audience segmented communications plans and tactics
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
- Demonstrate ability to set stretch goals for self and the ability to deliver these with courage and tenacity
- Authentic and show ability to engage with colleagues and clients to deliver at pace
- Make considered decisions that protect HSBC and our clients
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009N9J
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited