Insurance Sales Premier Greater China Client Segment - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Insurance Sales Premier Greater China Client Segment
. Principal responsibilities
- Identify and capture insurance business opportunities with prompt follow up on analytically driven leads with a key focus on Non Resident Chinese customers in Hong Kong
- Engage end to end insurance service including customer needs identification, solution recommendations, application fulfillment, and follow up
- Provide specialist advice on appropriate insurance solutions to meet the insurance and protection needs of Premier Non Resident Chinese customers are well fulfilled
- Manage individual insurance portfolio to ensure the highest rate of customer satisfaction and persistency
- Establish effective working relationships with other teams within the Branch and other relevant partners that impact client's experience of HSBC in order to deliver a consistent approach and application of outstanding service standard
- Build and maintain a positive team culture, through ensuring quality business referrals and referral skills among team members, and contributing to product knowledge and skills sharing
- Maintain high level of compliance guidelines and procedures
- Ensure self and team activities comply with relevant legal and regulatory requirements and meets HSBC standards and procedures
- Tertiary or university level education, preferably in finance, business or a related discipline
- Rich experience in understanding clients' needs and providing life insurance solutions to clients with exposure to Non Resident Chinese clients, preferably in Bancassurance field
- Extensive wealth management and insurance product knowledge and sales capabilities
- Insurance related license are required, including Hong Kong Securities and Investment Institute Paper 1,7,8 and Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination Paper 1,2,3,5
- Good level of English in reading and writing and fluent in Mandarin are required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
To find out more about roles in Wealth Management in Hong Kong, mainland China and Singapore visit www.hsbc.com/wealth-careers
AWA2019 You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.