Insurance Sales Manager
- Salary provided
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 15 May 19
Drive the insurance sales business for dedicated distribution channel to enhance the sales momentum and provide sales support to branches in achieving the assigned business target.
- Implement Bancassurance marketing and sales strategies to meet sales targets.
- Provide sales support for distribution channel and enhancing sales momentum.
- Organize sales training and promotion activities.
- Analyze market environment and competitor strategies in order to recommend appropriate business tactics to frontline staff.
- Provide training and coaching to bank staff on insurance selling skills & knowledge.
- Preferably a Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years relevant Bancassurance experience in sales and marketing
- Possess IIQAS for selling insurance products; Possession of CFP / CFA / FLMI qualification is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge in insurance products, services and investment market.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.