A global, multibillion-dollar insurance firm is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Insurance Risk Manager for their Hong Kong office. You will play a key role in creating and implementing the organizations operational and enterprise risk frameworks. If you are curious to learn more, please reach out.
- Deliver and embed the ERM framework across the Region and selected Asia Operations / Functions
- Work with management to determine appropriate risk management responses to risk situations as necessary
- Recommend, implement and lead initiatives that impact on the longer-term risk management effectiveness of the business
- Work out a well communicated and resourced plan to rollout the ERM across the region and selected Global Functions / Operations
- Identify appropriate remedial action to address issues raised when rolling out the ERM, and successful implementation by the first line of defence
- Facilitate the implementation of the Risk Management Strategy / ERM across the region and Asia Operations / Functions. The plan will capture a well sequenced rollout of the following ERM areas: Risk Profiling /Controls Assurance /Scenario Analysis /updating risk appetite standards /Embedding KPI's /Risk culture
- Risk management qualification (desirable)
- Management experience in leading a small team of risk specialist (desirable)
- Good knowledge of industry best practice in Enterprise Risk Management
- Good understanding of the insurance industry and current market environment at a domestic and international level. (desirable)
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements within the Financial Services Industry (Insurance industry desirable)
- Capable of representing team or function in a range of internal and forums
- Ability to influence and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
As this is an urgent mandate, please do reach out as soon as possible.