Insurance Product Manager
- Identify and explore new product ideas to support business growth
- Conduct continuous monitoring and maintenance on products to ensure product competitiveness in the market
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders on product launch plan and other logistic
- Assist in formulating effective process to enhance product development efficiency
- Assist supervisor in handling projects related to regulatory requirement, sales process and system enhancement
- Drive insurance business for different customer segments, e.g. cross border, business banking, etc.
- Develop insurance business in Southeast Asia region. This includes, but not limited to , the strategy formulation, product launch, and development of sales process and risk management framework, etc.
- Degree with major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Statistics or related discipline
- At least 5 years experience in banking or insurance industry, 2 years of which must be hands-on project management experience
- Strong analytical capability and sound experience in research and market analysis
- Strong ability to operate analytical and statistical tools
- Self-motivated, independent and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in PC applications , including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, proficient in Mandarin preferred