Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“HS”), a publicly listed company on both the Shanghai Stock Exchange (601688.CH) and the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (6886.HK). HTHK currently has Type 1, Type 2, Type 4, Type 6 and Type 9 licenses and it is carrying out the following businesses: securities, futures brokerage, corporate finance and asset management.
- Responsible for research, tracking and investment value analysis of the insurance industry and listed companies, and writing research analysis on the industry and listed companies;
- Analyze the insurance industry and provide related stock portfolio suggestions, and complete the service and stock promotion for institutional customers;
- Maintain related models and databases.
- Master's degree or above;
- 3 years of working experience in finance, investment research, and finance, with actuarial background preferred;
- Excellent English both in written and communication, Strong logical thinking skills
- Strong attention to details and strong learning ability and self-drive;
- Be able to use Bloomberg, Wind, CEIC and other data terminals proficiently