Insurance Business Analyst
Role & Responsibilities:
- Gather users' requirements for system enhancements, analysis of requirements, plan and execute functional, non-functional and system integration tests
- Collaborate with business users to assess the complexity and elicit effort estimation
- Based on the requirement gathered, generate artefacts such as BRD, FSD, use case and other relevant documents for the project and ensure user sign-off
- Plan and execute functional and system integration testing and support business in the user acceptance testing
- Follow through the defect resolutions and ensuring all defects must be resolved within the stipulated timeline
- Chair and facilitate meetings with project stakeholders where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members. Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent
- Preferable tertiary qualification in IT and insurance
- 2- 5 years' hands-on working experience in Insurance Domain +IT.
- Insurance industry certification - LOMA, CII, AICPCU, etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Insurance PAS products will be a plus
- Experience in working in Insurance Domain
- Comprehensive understanding of insurance Industry Trends & Strategies
- Design thinking and ability to work in fast paced and ambiguous situations
- Comprehensive understanding of requirement elicitation techniques
- Strong understanding of technology trends and Insurance Industry applicability for technologies like Cloud, Analytics, Data, IPA/RPA, AI/ML
- Strong understanding and familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methodology and Systems Analysis, Use Case Modeling etc.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills with a flair for writing documents & ability to present to various audiences.
- Displays high level of personal maturity and ability to perform in an unstructured, ambiguous environment