Our client is a global investment management company. They are currently looking for an Institutional Sales Support to join their expanding team.
- Support sales activities including presentations, investment strategy data and correspondence
- Act as centre point of contact for all clients’ inquiries.
- Manage client onboarding process and participate in KYC and AML
- Coordinate Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) / RFIs / RFPs for prospective new clients and existing clients
- Ensure timely and accurate client reporting
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- At least 4 years' relevant experience in sales support or client service role within asset management.
- Experience in covering institutional clients will be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills and self-initiative to handle increasing responsibility
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Please email your full resume in MS Word format quoting the job reference J19959 in the subject field. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.