Taikang Asset Management Co., Ltd. (hereafter simplified as “Taikang AMC” or “the Company”) was set up in February 2006 with its predecessor as the asset management centre of Taikang Life Insurance Co., Ltd. Its registered capital reached RMB 1 billion.
TAIKANG ASSET MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) COMPANY LIMITED
Taikang Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited (hereafter simplified as “Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)” or “the Company”) was established in November 2007, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Taikang Asset Management Company, Limited. Taikang Asset (Hong Kong) has been licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) for Type 1 (Dealing in Securities), Type 4 (Advising on Securities) and Type 9 (Asset Management) regulated activity. The Company is expanding and is inviting professionals who are inspired in developing their career at Taikang Asset (Hong Kong).
Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits and development opportunities in the Company, and a culture of innovation that embraces internationalization, standardization, steadiness, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose Taikang Asset (Hong Kong)—and make a difference with us.
- Report to the Head of Product, Sales and Marketing
- Develop institutional business opportunities particularly with a focus in Asia’s insurance/government pension/sovereign wealth funds including Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand etc.
- Development of strong relationships leads to new mandates or injections into existing funds
- Promote Taikang brand through intensified communication with major institutional clients in the region
- Complete RFPs, consultant reports and client reports in a timely and efficient manner
- Customize investment solutions to suit investment needs of prospects and clients
- Contribute ideas for new products which will be suitable to the markets assigned
- Lead or participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Master degree holder in Finance preferred. 9 years of relevant experience in asset management company and possess solid track record in institutional sales
- Experience in handling sophisticated institutional clients, especially SWFs and pension clients at a senior level
- Excellent language skills in Mandarin and English
- Strong leadership and analytical skills with innovative thinking
- Accurate, articulate, presentable and showing initiative
- Willing and able to travel
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with available date, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
(All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)