- Source and identify business opportunities, with the aim to achieve sales and business targets including AUM building and asset retention.
- Focus on Mainland market, develop and manage new relationships with institutional and corporate clients, including SOEs, Commercial Banks, Insurances and major Asset Managers.
- Establish and manage relationship with distribution channels, including but not limited to commercial banks, private banks, wealth management channels, and IFAs
- Assist on sales and market development of MRF product in Mainland China.
- Host and participate in sales / marketing seminars and market / product related trainings to introduce the firm, investment capabilities, as well as the relevant products and services.
- Conduct regular reviews and due diligences on new and/or existing clients, as well as performance monitoring of various distributors.
- Act as key coordinator between clients and internal teams in account opening and account monitoring.
- Liaise closely with other internal teams within the asset management business to ensure the delivery of quality services to clients.
- Assist and complete RPFs and due diligence questionnaire when required.
- Assist in establishing a presence and brand awareness for Haitong’s asset management business in both Mainland China and the local market.
- 5-10 years of experiences in asset management industry, preferably in sales function
- Demonstrable experience in working with target potential clients in the coverage regions
- Knowledgeable in establishing and maintaining relationships with institutional clients and distribution channels
- Able to work independently
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English and Mandarin Chinese