My client is a top tier Chinese asset management firm, and is looking to bring an Institutional Sales candidate onto their team based in Hong Kong. The role will be responsible for developing institutional business opportunities in Asia.
- Responsible for the development of institutional business (e.g. insurance, government pension, sovereign wealth funds, etc.) in Asia, with a specific focus in Hong Kong and China market.
- Develop strong relationships with existing and potential clients, with a goal in acquiring new mandates or new fundings.
- Complete RFPs, sales reports and client reports.
- Customize investment solutions to suit the needs of prospects and existing clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines;
- 5+ years' of experience, preferably in instutional sales within asset management;
- Experience in handling institutional clients, especially with sovereign wealth funds and pension slients;
- Speak fluent Mandarin and English is a MUST.