Institutional Sales – China and Regional markets
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Franklin Asset Management Co., Ltd
- 12 Feb 18 2018-02-12
China Life Franklin Asset Management Co., Ltd. ("CLFAMC") is a joint-ventured asset manager of two Global's leading financial institutions - China Life Group and Franklin Templeton Investments. CLFAMC was established in Hong Kong since 2006' and is growing at a fast pace. We are currently looking to identify an experienced individual to join our Sales & Marketing team:
- Identify business opportunities and build relationship with potential institutional client and professional investor within targeted market.
- Coordinate in preparing RFP document, due diligence, liaising in contract terms and signing of contract.
- Responsible for preparing PPT and other sales material.
- Address client enquiries and maintain strong relationship with existing clients.
- Handle client onboarding, reporting and order monitoring issues for clients across the region.
- Tackle any operational issues in the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Organise seminars and marketing events for clients
- Coordinate between clients and the investment team to develop a wide range of investment product and to optimize the clients’ portfolio efficiency given their financial needs.
- Degree or above in Economics, Finance, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 8 year sales & marketing experience from asset management side
- Strong knowledge in investment products and local regulatory frameworks
- Great initiative, unique strategies in pitching different clientele
- Fluent Mandarin and English speaking, excellent written and communication skills
Interested parties please send your resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Manager by e-mail. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.