Delta Asia Financial Group is a comprehensive financial institution with 85 years of history, comprising Retail Banking, Commercial Banking, Wealth Management and General Insurance across Hong Kong, Macau and Guangzhou. It is reputable for its Corporate Governance, Caring and the Pursuit of Excellence. We are committed to pay the Top Reward to the Right People. We are sincerely inviting high caliber candidates to fill the vacancy stated below.
- Develop and expand the group’s asset management business and assets-under-management.
- Develop and implement the business plan and strategies to expend the institutional client base, especially fund houses and other institutional investors
- Provide professional investment advice to institutional investors to facilitate business growth
- Possess solid institutional client network, including Fund House, Private Equity, Family Office etc. and maintain excellent business relationship in achieving business target
- Lead the marketing activities for institutional clients, such as research roadshows, corporate field research, and investment forums, etc.
- Ensure all selling processes and activities are in compliance with the Company policies and all regulatory guidelines
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Account or related discipline
- 5 years+ institutional sales experience with strong client base
- Resourceful in networking with proven track record of institutional fund raising and business development
- Quantifiable track record of closing successful cases
- Proactive with excellent communication, interpersonal and motivational skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Fluent in English and Chinese with effective interpersonal and communication skills
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including but not limited to the followings:
- 15-25 days' Annual Leave
- Caring Leave (including birthday leave, graduation leave, wedding leave, volunteer leave, children graduation leave, children wedding leave, etc.)
Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.