We are looking for an FICC institutional sales for our client, which is a famous Chinese security house in HK. Candidates with around 3-5 years of bond/credit/ fixed income sales experience to international clients would be a good fit.
- Providing client coverage on institutional clients in HK and China
- Participating in exploration and development of equity derivatives, fund linked, and fixed income products for clients, and providing product solutions to clients
- Working closely with structuring team and traders
- To perform ad hoc projects as required
- Degree holder or above in quantitative discipline or finance is preferred
- At least 3 years experiences of FICC in financial services industry.
- Well-rounded fixed income background with thorough understanding of the respective markets
- Cross-bordered (China onshore-offshore) product solution
- Understanding the client’s investment behavior and orientation
- Excellent network and knowledge in local and international investment markets
- Good analytical and communications skills & a team player, excellent problem solving skill and ability to work with integrating tact and diplomacy
- Self-confident & energetic
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua)
If you are interested in the position, please send us your updated profile to resume(at)ruikezixun.com or click on the application button here. All applications will be kept highly confidential.