See job description for details
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Institutional Equity Division (IED) is a global leader in the origination, distribution and trading of equity, equity-linked and equity-derivative securities. We are looking for an experienced sales specialist to join our Structured Derivatives Sales team in Hong Kong.
Key Responsibilities includes:
• Market Equity/ Structured derivatives solutions to financial institutions in China Mainland and Hong Kong
• Ability to see through a transaction from start to finish, from preparing marketing presentation to trade document to process pricing and execution
• Coordinate with colleagues across different functions include trading/ structuring/ risk/ legal and compliance when completing complex transaction
• Solidify foundation of trust with clients by demonstrating deep understanding in clients’ need, stay highly responsive and deliver top quality service Qualifications:
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance related subject
• Two to four years of China Sales experience in financial industry
• Deep understanding in China’s local financial system
• Working knowledge in derivatives is a must
• Fluent in both Mandarin and English
• Driven, entrepreneurial minded and eager to learn, build business and deliver result
• Detailed oriented, and demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Creative in problem solving and quick to navigate through complex structure so as to conceptualize and implement potential solutions
• Highly articulated and strong communication skill