Infrastructure Technology Analyst (Data Center), Officer
The Infrastructure Intermediate Technology Analyst (Data Center) is an intermediate level role responsible for assisting with LAN / WAN and help desk administration activities, including network maintenance, technical guidance, and security in coordination with the Technology Infrastructure team. The overall objective is to use infrastructure technology knowledge and identified policies to process data, resolve issues and execute administrative tasks. Responsibilities:
- Resolve moderately complex problems/projects through analysis, technical experience, and precedents; provide analysis for more complex issues, escalating as appropriate
- Participate in testing activities, including the creation and execution of basic test scripts and evaluating results for possible enhancements
- Complete control activities (risk, self-assessment, COB, audit, etc.) and makes recommendations for enhancements
- Collect and organize requirements for hardware acquisition and deployment activities
- Gather, compile and synthesize information regarding technology processes or systems; create and prepare reports
- Assist in systems implementation/enhancements and post implementation activities
- Reach solutions through technical experience and precedents
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and clear manner
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a Technology Infrastructure role (education/professional) with demonstrated knowledge of operational process change and improvement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective analytic/diagnostic skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Ability to work with virtual and in-person teams, and work under pressure or to a deadline
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Technology Job Family:
Infrastructure Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting