- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Hong Kong
- 19 Jun 19
Infrastructure System Engineer - Network & Security - Banking
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Infrastructure System Engineer - Network & Security - Bankingjob description
about the company.
One of my clients, a well-known investment bank, is currently expanding their infrastructure team and looking to hire an experienced System Engineer - Network and Security to join their team.
about the team.
Working in a team of 6, you will be working on multiple infrastructure projects with a specific focus in Network & Security.
about the job.
- handle daily operation on network and security
- handle network and security equipment installation and configuration
- trouble-shoot, support and analysis incendent
- design and prepare service roll-out
- design and implement solutions for internal and user operations
skills & experiences required.
- min. 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure
- hands-on experience in Cisco router and switch and firewall (e.g. Juniper, Fortigate etc.)
- solid knowledge in VLANs, routing, switching and IP addressing
- experience in using issue tracking system & network monitoring system
- FSI background is a big PLUS
Interested to know more? "APPLY NOW" below or send your CV directly to Fiona Hui at fiona.hui [a] randstad.com.hk for a confidential discussion.
no additional skills required
no additional qualifications required