Rare opportunity for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager to join an international Investment Bank in Hong Kong with no requirement of prior Investment Banking experience. My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager comfortable delivering a range of IT infrastructure projects. The successful PM will have worked in a regulated environment previously and have strong communication skills.
- Managing IT Infrastructure projects ensuring project management standards are followed
- Manage resource requirements of internal resources and external vendors, prioritize based on supply and demand.
- In collaboration and consultation with different delivery teams, responsibility for the planning, staffing, implementation, control and evaluation of the infrastructure to support the business
- Primary liaison with key user representatives, application teams, and external vendors
- Drive overall user satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
- Strong IT infrastructure experience particularly in network and server technologies, outstanding cross team project management experience and credibility at the executive and operation levels in delivering IT projects
- Strong people and project management skills with experience in managing external vendors, as well as delivering multi-projects in parallel
- Ability to plan, manage, analyse, design, propose and communicate technical solution for applications to meet business needs
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
If you are interested in this role and would like to find out more information on the project, please apply to the advert for immediate consideration.
You are also welcome to add me on LinkedIn. Just search for "Hugh Tinker" and you can easily find me.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.