Infrastructure Operation Lead - Investment Bank
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Aptitude Asia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
An investment bank is looking to hire an Infrastructure Operation Lead to join their team in HK.
- People Management of teams and resources planning
- Representing regional IT Operations at a global level
- Ensure successful delivery of infrastructure services to meet business objectives
- Provide support for the delivery and management of infrastructure to all APAC based businesses
- Ensure all technology infrastructure delivery solutions and on-going support services are delivered in alignment with the bank policies
- Work with business and technology partners to understand business strategies and technology infrastructure needs
- Work closely with service providers and infrastructure managers to develop and maintain infrastructure roadmaps, supports overall APAC infrastructure portfolio management
- Development and maintenance of operational and service level agreements
- Manage priorities, secures funding, defines requirements and initiates projects. Provides project oversight and course correction as needed
- University Degree Computer Science or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in technology delivery and relationship management within the banking industry
- Knowledge of typical large organization infrastructure technologies, policies and practices
- A high degree of relationship management competency; proven expertise in dealing with complex cross organizational matrix relationships and international line of business projects.
- Project planning and management experience.