- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 27 Sep 18
Our client is a Global Brand, with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific within the retail industry and they are looking for an Infrastructure Manager to help with their new exciting transformation ahead!
- Help define cloud strategy and impact on the infrastructure ie: policies, governance and help set standards
- Drive upcoming infrastructure projects such as migration from old legacy systems to the public cloud platforms
- Be a key leader and define the cloud technologies and service support operations
- managing 3rd party vendors and provide continuous improvement of service quality
- Degree Holder in Information Technology or related discipline
- Hands-on with 8-10 years’ experience in leading large-scale infrastructure design, support, and operations.
- Strong knowledge of cloud technology and major infrastructure platforms, devOps process and agile methodologies