One of our top-tier international clients is looking for Infrastructure Engineer or Solution Analyst (depending on experience) to manage the operations in improving the infrastructure / application delivery efficiency.
- As the subject matter expert (SME) in DevOps team in managing the operations in improving the application delivery efficiency
- As the SME in the site reliability team in managing the high severity IT B2C/B2E web/mobile incidents
- Work with IT Teams of different domains and manage cloud services and toolset providers to perform transition, change management, release management, pro-active maintenance and service request to IT infrastructure and applications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 5-6 years IT experience, at least 1 year experience in IT Infrastructure / DevOps
- Must have professional competency, broad understanding and working experience in some of the below B2C/B2E web/mobile infrastructure components:
1. Infrastructure implementation, configuration and management of
- Middleware servers: Websphere Application Server, Tomcat Application Server, Terracotta, Adobe Experience Manager, Oracle Database and Vignette, etc.
- Open-source platforms and software: Nginx, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB and Redis, etc.
- Public cloud services and its managed services: AWS, Azure and Google Cloud
2. Deployment automation, orchestration and monitoring tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Cloud Foundry and AppDynamics
3. Network design, configuration and monitoring: VPC, ELB and IPSec, etc.
Advance your career and join a prestigious international company now.
Please click Apply or send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested. Our consultant will contact you shortly for a confidential discussion if you are shortlisted.