Infrastructure Architect (2 years contract), Shared Service
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Designing, building, and delivering key technical solutions such as: servers, containers, storage, networking, voice, Cloud, data centre solutions and monitoring tools in the Region.
- Develop specifications for new IT infrastructure products and services.
- Analyse business requirement to identify where they can integrate new hardware, OS or connectivity solution
- Recommend Alternative Technologies and Improvement to enhance IT system to support organizational goals
- Create detailed plans for the integration
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- working experience in Infrastructure Architect, preferably in Finance institution / enterprise.
- Degree from Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Previous hands-on experience on two or more of Infrastructure areas (e.g. Network, Voice, Server, Data centre, Security, Database and Cloud) is highly preferred.
- Experience with large scale zero touch server provisioning.
- Experience on multicultural virtual/distributed team coordination and communication.
- Experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure & Cloud solution
- Experience on Project Management
- Architecture Certification on TOGAF, ITIL and PMP is preferred.
- Excellent Communications skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Fluency in development tools and scripting languages.
- Expert level experience with automation tooling, e.g. DevOps.
- Experience with large scale zero touch server provisioning
- Ability to define, prioritize and execute process in a precise and structured manner.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Insurance Business general knowledge is preferred.
This role is to lead the overall deployment, design, and feature roadmap for the architecture of network and systems environment. He/She will evaluate solutions and providers in the market to meet growing and changing needs of Application, Security and Business as well as coordinate the adoption of new Technology and Services to Operation, IT and users.
This is a 2-year contract role. We offer 5-day work, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.