Infrastructure Architect - IT (Infrastructure Architect & Programme)
- Initiate, design, implement and review infrastructure development projects regarding Corporate Technologies e.g. Office 365, Web and Video Conferencing, Workflow system.
- Develop 3-year roadmap on Corporate Technologies (Starting from Messaging and Collaboration infrastructure).
- Design and architecture of the global Corporate Technologies to facilitate better user experience, efficiency and collaboration in first place.
- Define end-to-end architecture strategies, standards and processes.
- Evaluate IT technologies, market trends and industry plus identify prospective impact on business and operations.
- Recommend alternative technologies and improvements to increase operations efficiency or cost reduction.
- Ensure documentation of entire architecture design and evaluation work.
- Liaises with IT Security Management, Compliance and Internal Audit to ensure security, reliability, integrity and robustness of solution design.
- Interface with IT Leadership and provides updates related to Corporate Technologies.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or IT related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of working experience of providing infrastructure design and implementation.
- Experience on mission critical, high performance and large-scale systems infrastructure.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skill.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage.
- Experience on messaging and collaboration technologies e.g. Office 365 (Exchange, Teams, Office), Webex, Service Now.
- Experience in end-point and mobile device management services.
- Experience on Cloud and on-premise single sign-on and authentication.
- Understanding of Corporate Technology security services including:
-Exchange Online Protection
-Advanced Threat Protection
-Data Loss Prevention
-Document/Information Rights Managemen t
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.