An international Asset Management is looking to expand their IT Security team in HK, covering APAC region.
- Responsibility for monitoring, detection and analysis through various input tools and systems (EDR, IDS/ IPS, Firewalls, AV,etc), through to incident handling and incident response.
- Conduct level 1 & 2 and, where capable, level 3 analysis and triage on internally and externally managed security products.
- Work closely as part of the team, and independently to handle incidents, including stakeholders relevant to each event, and drive incidents to resolution as well as learning and improving from them.
- Analyse logs (from Security Information & Event Management system) and other sources, to create reports and better prepare for suspicious events or malicious efforts.
- 3-6 years of experience in IT Security within the financial industry
- Solid experience in network & application security
- CEH, CISM
- Good communication skills and be able to interact with colleagues locally and internationally from both technical and non-technical background
- Able to work independently