Managing Consultant at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client is a leading large enterprise, they are looking for a seasoned Project Manager to deploy Security Controls, Framework, and DevSecOps practices. We are expecting someone who has great people and stakeholders skills to work with senior management as well as the technical team. Great exposure with the latest enterprise-level security deployment.
- Manage end-to-end project management from initiation to post-implementation on Information security including the deployment of Security Controls & Framework, DevSecOps best practice.
- Manage the whole project life cycle including setting objectives, resources management, risk management, and scheduling.
- Lead the project and IT Security projects across system specifications, functional requirements, test plan, and use cases, etc.
- Drive technical solution definitions, technology selections, work plans, and activities flow.
- Work with the development team on deploying solutions including IAM, and security solutions.
- Monitor project resources and project financial status.
- Work with technical teams, business users, legal, operations, audit, and vendors across the whole project lifecycle.
- Identify and capture risks and exceptions and subsequently monitor, track, and manage them.
- Proven track record of successful large-scale technology project implementation
- Understanding of security frameworks and SDLC will be an advantage.
- Understanding of security technology and enterprise solution concepts will be an advantage.
- Technical exposure in IAM technology.
- Technical operational experience in IT Security Infrastructure.
- Understanding of DevSecOps concepts.
- Experience working with senior-level stakeholders.
- Agile project management exposure using tools including JIRA, confluence.
- Communications skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Degree from a Reputable University.
- Project Management Training, PMP / Prince2 Certification
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Information Security Project Manager in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Reporting System/Automation Python Developer - Leading Global Hedge Fund in HK
2) Agile System Assurance Technical Leader - Enterprise Real-Time Platform
3) Data Center Migration Architect