Information Security Manager
My client a well-established global firm and is looking for Information Security Specialists to join their expanding Security team, covering the APAC region.
This is a great opportunity for an IT Security Manager to gain regional exposure across several different business units.
• The role should influence and drive future IT Compliance / Risk Control management initiatives for the bank in alignment with Strategy, Policy, Standard and Process.
• Lead a team for Management of Technology governance, assessment, assurance and mitigation processes as the First Line of Defense.
• Review security architecture proposed by infrastructure / application teams
• Establish, implement and monitor Information Security and compliance initiatives in accordance with the technology risk policies and procedure
• Evaluate and manage security exceptions
• Deliver innovation initiative to improve overall IT security and efficiency
• Manage and execute the IT security projects
• Regular interaction with the business
• 7+ years' experience in IT Security / Information Security / Cyber Security
• Professional Certification preferred - CISA, CISM, CISSP.
• Good knowledge around Hong Kong Security regulations, ISO27001 GDPR and Cyber Security trends
• Project management experience
Alex Fraser is a specialist Associate Consultant based in Hong Kong working within the IT infrastructure industry. My sole mission is to be able to provide the highest quality service to both my clients and candidates to ensure a smooth process in the job hiring process.