Information Security Engineer - Information Technology (Information Security) (12 months Contract)
- Design & engineer M365 (on premise and cloud) information security solutions to meet enterprise IT solutions requirements.
- Develop strategies for enterprise security solutions to meet the current threat landscape.
- Implement and effectively operate enterprise security solutions and infrastructures.
- Introduce engineering, testing and compliance processes to ensure that the enterprise security solutions are maintained and kept abreast of the emerging threat landscape.
- Monitor developments in the information security industry and communicate on the potential impact or applicability to the organisation.
- Prepare presentation to senior management and business stakeholders.
- Hands-on relevant information security experience working on M365 or for a global exchange or a global financial firm.
- Experience in M365 E5 technologies, BYOK, AD security, and Zero trust ideal.
- Solid knowledge and experience in cloud technologies, and familiar with cloud security architecture, design and operations.
- Relevant experience with information security (e.g. CISSP, CCSP) and enterprise architecture methods (e.g. SABSA, TOGAF or Zachman)
- Strong information security technology knowledge/concept and can effectively communicate with senior management and a broad range of technical/non-technical audiences. Strong written communication skills, experienced with writing board-level papers and verbal presentations to senior management.
- Relevant university degree in Computer Science, Information Management, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Good presentation skill, project planning and document works.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.