Information Security Engineer - IT - Assistant Vice President
The Information Security Engineer is responsible for designing and maintaining enterprise IT security solutions to address HKEX security requirements.
You will be responsible for building, running and improving the security tools in HKEX's security platform. You play a key role in protecting HKEX's assets.
Direct report to the Information Security Architecture and Engineering Lead, this role will work closely with IT Innovation Lab, software engineering teams, IT infrastructure team, IT compliance, security operations and cyber technology risk team. Responsibilities:
• Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
• Identify and define system security requirements
• Design computer security architecture and develop detailed cyber security designs
• Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
• Configure and troubleshoot security systems and infrastructure devices
• Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
• Work with product vendors and suppliers to maintain and enhance existing security tooling and products
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
• Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents