· Coordinate internal efforts to support and prepare submissions to regulatory/compliance assessment and security audits which conducted by regulators and internal/external auditors
· Coordinate inputs and draft accurate and effective responses to enquiries on IS&TR matters coming from business partners, regulators and auditors
· Facilitate effective communication and influential partnership with strategic key stakeholders
· Assist in the production of different Information Security communications (e.g., newsletters, guidelines, presentation to CEO, etc)
· Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
· Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, Finance, Risk Management, or a related discipline.
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant and solid experience in project management, risk management and control (preferably in the area of information security and technology risk), gained from international financial institutions or financial regulators. Experience in handling regulators and auditors’ requests is a plus. More experienced candidates are welcomed, and a competitive package will be offered.
· Excellent communication (written and oral) skills, and demonstratable experience as a highly effective facilitator of cross functional teams.
· Confident and trustworthy; keen to earn the respect and trust of, and inspire, others. Independent and strong self-initiative to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Holder of relevant audit professional qualification and/or IT security certificates preferred (such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc.).
We’re partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a committed team working with over 6,000 clients across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
As an industry leader in talent services, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That’s the power of true partnership.
TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.