Our client, a leading digital financial institution, is looking to hire an Information Security Analyst with strong hands-on technical experience to support the information Security Team.
- Responsible for the security of systems and take part in User and privilege account management (IAM and PAM)
- Perform security risk assessments that support business requirements and provide technical support in the security of firewalls, web/email gateways using enterprise anti-virus, and SIEM tools.
- Identify potential Security risks towards networks, systems, and any other new technology initiatives.
- Maintaining hardware and software asset lists
- Monitor security events daily and identify potential threats using a SIEM and other tools.
- Support Security Officer in managing Office Access Control systems, such as video monitoring and alarm systems.
- Work with external service providers for system integration, upgrades and fault findings
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant
- Relevant qualifications in information security are highly preferred, but not a must
- Having different Cyber Security Certification(s) would be a huge advantage
- Experience in Operating System, Container, and Application hardening
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and good at time/ tasks management
- Good command of spoken and written English