Inbound Messaging Specialist - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Inbound Messaging Specialist.
In this role, you will
- Accountable for leading complex digital analysis activities which facilitate the definition and delivery of best in class digital messaging across varied legacy and new digital platforms such as Public Website, Internet Banking and Mobile from initial scoping with markets through the whole development lifecycle through to post implementation support and measurement
- Interpreting Group Digital strategy whilst using regional and local market, customer and competitor insights to define and shape digital messaging propositions
- Lead virtual cross functional teams comprising of participants from local business, Digital Center of Excellence possess a wide range of skills that include and not limited to analysis, market understanding, design, optimisation, technology and testing
- Undertake tasks in line with User Centred Design methodology, across both the manufacture and deployment environment supporting convergence and reuse globally when and where possible
- Lead and participate in digital proposition development at the global level
- Ensure flawless and optimum execution of digital value added messages
- Work closely with providing operational insight, offering a pragmatic approach to Global Digital Teams and other global functions
- Source and interpret data or insight to underpin the design of digital messaging for both manufacture and deployment
- Lead definition and scoping of analysis activity for digital messaging initiatives working with in country teams identify current state, undertake gap analysis, brief in to design new requirements
- Oversee the production of the Digital Messaging documentation in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing Approval from stakeholders as required
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Strong Analytical ability and experience, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to work with complex data from a variety of sources, and to operate effectively where data is ambiguous or incomplete
- The ability to quickly understand customer and operational considerations
- Awareness of User Centred Design methodology, sourcing of customer insight and importance of customer testing
- Excellent understanding of project methodology, frameworks and best practice
- Subject Matter Expertise of channel, including technical, commercial, market place and customer considerations
- Innovative, the ability to approach things differently or do different things to deliver goals
- Commercial focus, capable of identifying and quantifying key business drivers to achieve business goals Experience of process improvement and LEAN thinking methodologies
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
- Pragmatic decision making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on a range of factors
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external customers with conflicting priorities
- High levels of resilience and self-motivation
- People skills with the ability to share own Subject Matter Expertise to coach and develop others
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009VVS
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited