In-house Consultant - Banking
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- ConnectedGroup Limited
- 15 Oct 17 2017-10-15
Ready to make a move out of an external consulting role and into a dedicated in-house consulting team of a leading European Investment Bank?
With exposure to a range of strategic and operational excellence project you will be expected to engage with senior stakeholders across the bank. This is a top tier team with exceptionally high standards when it comes to the quality of deliverables. Joining as a Consultant you will be learning from some of the best consultants in the industry!
- Advise various business lines on key projects such as strategic reviews, operational efficiency, etc.
- Design and implement transformation initiatives across the APAC region
- Interview stakeholders to understand their requirements
- Prepare and participate in workshops
- Responsibility for managing project modules
- Maintain strong relationships across business lines in order to understand what areas of improvement can be proposed and implemented
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years experience from a strategy consultancy - Big Three or Big Four preferred (We will also consider candidates from Financial Services Institutions but you MUST have experience working on strategic projects)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all level of the organization including C-level executives
- Numbers driven with strong analytical/quantitative skills, Excel proficiency and a structured approach to complex problem solving
- Flexible and autonomous personality, a self-starter able to work both individually and in teams
- Financial Services domain knowledge is not a must although preferred
- Fluency in English is a must. Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an advantage.
Apply by sending your resume in word format. For more information, contact Katharine de Vaal at the following number: 852 3972 6553.